How does a child bloom?
- Sprinkle seeds of love (a love that lasts “No Matter What”).
- Ground them with roots of understanding ( that allows each child to have their unique strengths, interests, and needs met).
- Provide warmth (that surrounds the child in comfort and trust).
- Provide water and safety (that cleanses the dirt and harm away).
- Let the growth begin.
- Each flower will take on their own stem and their pace of growth will be unique to them.
- Provide them with care and experiences that lead to physical, cognitive, social, emotional and linguistic growth.
- Factor in all the people and experiences which surround and support the child.
- Suddenly, you will see the whole child bloom.