How Does a Parent Bloom…
- Sprinkle their lives with resources (books, websites, people, and tools) that positively support their mission as a parent.
- Ground them in roots that connect to the values and expectations they have in their heart.
- Surround them with people who have similar values, interests, needs and strengths and who can support their parenting cause.
- Provide them with time to reflect on what they have learned from their resources and what they know in their hearts.
- Design a plan that connects resources and reflections.
- Decide on how they will respond to their children and use flexible thinking to sway peacefully between what they expect and what their child needs.